Tik Tok Goes The Clock...

 So I know it's super sporadic that I write in this blog. I'm going to change that.  Notice I didn't say *try* to change it? I'm just going to.   I can absolutely make at least 10 minutes every few days or maybe even every day to write a few words.  Or more, I don't know lol.


What makes me so sure?  Well, I'm just getting over covid for the what seems like billionth time, and I spent a lot of time on TikTok.  Some good, some dramatic and weird. (think pink sauce, spicy bowls and Dre McCray) and some pretty inspiring.  I wish so much that I could remember the creator's name, and I will desperately try to put a link to their page in if and when I do, but one in particular stuck.  I actually promised to write here at least once a week.  I'm also pretty sure we'll be adding some blog posts over on the shop site that'll include some recipes.  In case you don't have the link handy that's Juni's Creations and you'll be able to find any blog posts by clicking the blog or recipe section at the top of each page or if you're on a mobile device, it may be in a "hamburger" style menu.  You're welcome to shop while you're there,  just sayin 💚


While I'm here today I'm just going to make a couple quick observations about the world today.  Monkey Pox is scary as shit, and I hope it's not the new covid.  TikTok is ridiculous for removing some of the shit it does.  A duet I did was removed and the original video just says "community guidelines violation" with no explanation as to what it violated.  The weather is awful everywhere and I hope we don't all burn in the hell that has become our planet this summer.  And last but certainly not least I wish I had a huge plate of tacos.  As always.  I hope you guys have an amazing weekend and week ahead.  Much love from Casa De Cannabiz!!


Until Next Time....

J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...