You're not the person Mr Rogers said you could be...

YEAH WELL I'M NOT. So get the fuck over it.  I'm flawed.  I'm notoriously flaky.  I cancel on appointments that make me nervous.  I do weird shit.  Sometimes? Sometimes I pull off sane and no one is the wiser, but for the most part, you just get to know me and realize I hide a lot, a lot of the time.  Most of it is for no good reason, I don't even know why I don't tell people some of it.  I guess I could have warned you this was one of those introspective blogs where I get all weird.  I'll probably post you some shit later in it that is entirely more fun, so don't despair, my Ativan will kick in.


Moving on, I'm an appointment canceling queen.  Sometimes, it's not because I don't want to go, but sometimes it really is.  In my defense they were all non emergent appointments.  Not in my favor they were all for the little boys.  But here's the thing, there's that weird stigma about putting a leash on your kid and no matter how cute it is, people stare. No less than they do when he takes off at a dead run and neither of us can catch him so I don't know which is worse.  Phiz is more than a handful.  Sometimes it takes 3 of us to keep him reigned in in a doctor's office setting.  So sometimes, I just don't go. 

Same issue with those poor little teeth that need so much work.  It takes 2 full grown adults and sometimes a third to brush his teeth and even then his upper lip doesn't give us enough space to brush for long before he's freaking out.  It sounds abusive to admit that some days, we have to plug his nose to get it open long enough to brush at all.  Moving on...



Now a days utility companies are broken up into regular billing and collections.  Pray your account never lands with them, they are rude and not helpful in the least. They are completely soulless. As Gump says. that is all I've got to say about that. 


My Guardian Angel struck again and saved my grandma's wedding set and my opal ring among things  from the pawn shop.  I need to quit pawning things, I'm too old for that kind of shit, frankly.  I'm getting better and better at realizing the things I'm way too old to do, and worse and worse at not doing them, I wonder what's up with that shit.  I wonder what would happen if I ever was to go get my shit together before I fucked everything entirely up?  (Like that would ever happen).  I never expected to become the family fuck up, but then again, I inherited it early on when my brother died and there was no one else for the role.  Perhaps, since everyone else is dead now too I'd step up my game and graduate to a different role. That comes with it's own set of prices I'm sure.  I know a big change is coming, I can feel it.  Something HAS to give soon, there's nowhere left down to go right?  So my plan is to do it right and show all the haters that I can do this.  YOU ALWAYS KNEW I COULD RIGHT???


One last thing. Medjool Dates. They're awesome. I don't even like dates & I ate the whole pack. They were awesomesauce. yumtastic. YUMMY!!!

Until next time...
 J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...