Stuff and Things and More Stuff...

So first, let me say I'm sorry I haven't been posting like I should be, I've had some health issues and well, my hands are less than cooperative.  My laptop seems to have taken a total shit, so I'm very lucky to have this to blog from and to talk to people, but I won't be going back to work any time soon unless a new laptop falls in my lap (and that's about as likely as me being struck by lightning I think) so my plan to pulll us out of our financial hole was great in theory, but not so much in practice.  So there that is.

My Daughter's pregnancy is progressing well, she's been to see her dr and even gotten an ultrasound aready.  In a couple weeks, they will look again to see if we can tell the gender....she wants a boy pretty bad.  I hope it's just healthy.  

My baby grandchild at 13weeks gestation💜
Here is a link to the full ultrasound video (don't worry, it's short!)


The father?  Well, he's been no help at all so far.  Lke NONE.  AND I am gonna gump it out on that, that's all I have to say about it.

The real reason I wanted to write today is my DIY projects.  I have been creating folks!  I love mineral makeup.  But I have yet to find a brand that doesn't damag my skin by making it break out or get flaky gross patches, and it generally just doesn't cover for shit.  I have HUGE pores.  Like big enough to hide a small child in.  So that kind of coverage I need.  So I decided to make my own.  I'm going to give you the recipe (kind of, because you know me, I don't actually measure thigs) I'm also going to tell you how I went from old lady thin tadpole like eyebrows to normal brows in a week flat.  I need to test out my new threading skills now!  Ok, so the mineral foundation first

Cornstarch or arrowroot powder
french green clay
cocoa powder
ground ginger
ground cinnamon
5 drops tea tree oil
5 drops lavendar oil

mix the cornstarch or arrowroot powder and the green clay in equal amounts and then add the following ingredients to get to your color.  You'll have to test it along the way of course until you get to your shade.  Don't be fooled by the green tinge to it, it evens out and your skin will look amazing.  The best part?  The cost.  The green clay I got for $2.09 on eBay, and everything else I had except the lavender oil but I was getting that for another reason too.  Got that on eBay as well for $.99.  You can make a ton of it and your pores almost disapear under it.

My face all done up with my diy makeup!


Moving on to my weird eyebrows.  What do you think of when you think of castor oil?  I think of gross things.  Poop mostly, but did you know it does other things?  Me either.  It makes a fantastic eyebrow/eyelash serum that helps them grow and grow.  Mixed a tube of castor oil and 5 drops of rosemary essential oil and I've been using it two to three times a day every day for a week.  There has been MASSIVE improvement in just that time.  I love it.

Today I'm going to attempt to make diy mascara with activated charcoal, aloe vera and that very same   castor oil.  We shall see if it works out.  If it doesn't I have a shit ton of activated charcoal to do something with!

So there is a bunch of other really shitty things going on in my world, but I thought I'd stick to a semi peasant blog today, because I don't want to bring myself down, or anyone else, but there are police involved this time, hopefully on my side this time.

Also, I keep going back to my broken computer.  I just can't do my job without it.  And I know to some of you ACTUALLY WANTING to do that job seems wrong or off or whatever, but I REALLY WANTED TO GO BACK TO WORK. For the money mostly, but also because I need to be something besides somone's wife or mom or the person everyone yells at when someone else makes them angry so they feel better and I feel like shit. I wish I lived in a world where it was possible to just have and extra $300 for a cheap laptop, that's all I had anyway, but how the fuck am I supposed to be a webcamgirl with no computer?  How do I help myself out of this damn hole if at every turn I'm met with another obstacle that I can't figure out how to overcome?  I'm sure there are people out there thinking "get a regular job" right?  Well, this body isn't designed to do that.  I can't stand on my feet, I can't sit in a desk, but I can lay back on a well made bed with some cheap lingerie and well done makeup and look sexy as hell with no effort at all.  (even if you've seen me day to day, I can actually look good enough to do that and lots of men agree and even some women lol).  So now I feel even more trapped in this shit hole over a dumb thing like that.  I couldn't take it to a repair person either because you guessed it, that's not in the budget either.  You'd think I could just borrow someone elses? No one else here has one that works either, wouldn't that figure?  Ok, enough on that, I've gotten myself all depressed over it again anyway :(

I hope everyone out there is wel and loved and at peace. and I send my love to all that need and want it!

Until next time...
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...