Because No One Has Yet To Ask...

So evidently there is some misconception that social media is real life for some people.  And some of the old people in my life see every post as an accurate reflection of my life, so I figured I'd add a little post and update the world on what's going on with me. 

A lot has changed in my world.  But lets face it, those of us in stagnant ponds with few changes throughout time are the ones that never have much to talk about but others (and those that smell like shit too to be honest).  My water is far from stagnant, but it seems my name crosses a lot of lips.  I sometimes wonder why that is, but at the same time...I don't think I care.  If there are people so bored with their own existence that they are concerning themselves with mine?  Well, I should be flattered I suppose.

I started a cannabis infused product business  a while back and a shop in a town next to mine (the closest city with legal dispensaries) is carrying my products and many more are interested in them.  I took a break from modeling due to a lack of photographer that wasn't an asshole stealing pics and money from me (uh, like the last one who I STILL have clients from contacting me to do the jobs he was paid in advance for that I never saw a penny of but I'm being held accountable for).  I'm getting divorced because of a variety of reasons but a big one is the dude just couldn't ever own up to his part of the responsibility for ANY DAMN THING. And he kicked me out of my home because I'm a dipshit and allowed it so I can't hug my babies every day. But I also have a kick ass job at a place I love.  I have a new man in my life that treats me like a queen.  Like...maybe I should have been all along.

Life is a funny thing isn't it?  I'm ready to just keep moving forward and not have all the drama and negativity some of the past has brought me.  I've got some really amazing people to work with, to be around and to help me.  In the midst of all the things I can't control that make me feel shitty, I know I'm beyond blessed.  And I'm thankful.

Until next time...
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...