The World, It Has Changed....

I don't even know where to begin today.  My life is so much different than it had ever been in any of my previous posts.  In part because the whole world is in crisis mode right now, and in part because my whole world changed but it was given back too.  Let me explain...

Way back in July of 2017 I was cheating on my husband and he got drunk and kicked me out *rightly so I absolutely think he should have*.  I moved in with that man and proceeded to have the strangest 2 years of my life until he up and left with almost no warning on May 31 2019 and I had no choice but to be homeless or move back in with my still legal husband and kids and my adult daughter and her kids.  So guess where I live now?  With my legal husband and my kids and my adult daughter, her fiance and her kids. I say my legal husband because we didn't get back together when I moved back in, we just are best friends now.  And I can honestly say I will be extremely jealous when he finds a woman but I hope to fuck he does because he deserves someone better than me.  MOVING ON...

Here we are now, at the end of January I was involved in a hit and run accident and broke my pelvis forcing me to take several weeks off of my "job" if you could call it that.  It was more like a volunteer position that the people were stealing from each other, themselves, their parents, and us by virtue of time theft and then eventually when I left they helped themselves to a whole lot of my belongings and several of what they thought were my recipes but were indeed nothing more than copies of Pinterest recipes I had copied on cards to shut them up when they wanted it all written down. 

During the time that I was off, they had been spending time combing over paperwork in several crack fueled binges (more on that later) and had found a few clerical errors in which the illegal dispensary they were running had paperwork issues and rather than going over this paperwork with me in the system to try to figure out why there were errors, they gathered them all up, added up the total and told my I owed them money.  Did I mention they didn't pay me for the first 7 months I worked there? Yeah...all I got was a few dollars here and there on "pay advance" slips I had to sign each time.  At this point I had gotten them to start paying me $10 an hour, well below minimum wage, and had worked hours I was owed and a car payment due.  When I could not make the payment my car got picked up.  I asked for my pay to get it back and an extra $200.  Instead I got told that I owed them money for those clerical errors because in their cracked out minds the $187 in clerical errors was me stealing. And I had to pay them back.  All in the same meeting they told me that regardless of the fact that I had a note from my dr releasing me back to work I couldn't come back until I could walk faster and without a limp because "it made the owner look mean" to have me in there using a cane.  But I was welcome to come in after hours and for free to continue to make the products of mine they were and are still illegally selling that are the only products they have made money on in a year.  Because the illegal dispensary they run out of the same building is extremely poorly run with horrifically bad product that is consistently underweight. 

I was shocked in that meeting and eventually went back home.  The next day my legal husband was invited to come work for free to clear a few things up and when he asked for a few dollars for groceries as they had STILL not paid me anything for hours I had worked more than 3 weeks prior, he was offered several grams of crack cocaine to sell and told he could keep a portion of the profit.  But that they didn't have any cash to give him, sorry. Obviously he declined the offer, and ended up yet one more day with no pay. To him, he was used to it, he had worked for these people on nothing more than promises for more than 7 months.  Including a flooring job he completed with materials he had to pay for out of pocket they never finished paying him for. 

I got a text about the social media and at that point decided I was done.  Done with the situation and being that we rarely got paid anyway, it wouldn't be a financial adjustment at all.  In fact, we wouldn't be worried about gas to get there or being away from the kids.  So I text the wife that I will bring the keys the next day.  She agrees.  And there are obviously copies of these texts with her agreeing that I will come to the office to turn in my keys.  I live in a shitty apartment complex but it's gated, and this is where this part gets super weird.  My legal husband and son in law go to leave to go to the store the next morning and who do they see parked outside our complex but the bosses?  Weird right?  And beyond illegal. But crack, so I dunno.  I've never been a crackho so maybe they don't think right.  Anyway these cracked out freaks are outside my house.  To get their keys and bring me a portion of my things covered in her rotten kombucha tea and oatmeal because they're disgusting trash people and couldn't act like human beings.  Again...crack I guess?? But none the less they were at our apartment complex hours before we had agreed to meet in another town to finish the remainder of the business that we had together.  These people proceed to demand I sign a cease and desist order, and name social media accounts that don't even exist for me to stop posting on.  Talk about stalkers, here we are still in a global pandemic all these months later and they still stalk my social media like it's their own.  But in this whole "meeting" the man eventually threatens my legal husband, my daughter's fiance and my daughter with physical violence in front of my neighbor to the point that these neighbors STILL ask us if we need to keep an eye out for them.  And I wonder sometimes if we do.  Crack, it does some crazy shit to you.  Eventually they left, and sadly the effort they had put in to destroying my belongings was for naught. Most of it was fine and what wasn't was already broken and unwanted that's why it was there.  She did, however steal my pyrex baking dish when I baked her birthday cake.  She was super concerned about getting that cupcake pan of hers back tho, damn near busted through my front door trying to get it.  

We can fast forward I guess to now when I have no clue wtf is going on with them because I don't care in the least.  I do know I miss the lady that cut my hair that was next door, but I would rather never get a haircut again than be in the proximity of those cracked out freaks.  I seriously cannot imagine what would run through anyone'd head to make them go to their employees house for anything at all, let alone to cause all kinds of drama.  Truth be told, if they needed my recipes that bad they could have asked for them and as generous as I am I'd have likely given them all the help they needed without them having to lie and steal for it.  But Karma works exactly the way it's supposed to and well...things always do have a funny way of working out for me now don't they?

Until next time...
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...