Mamatography 2014, Week Three...

mtbadge2
We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


It's that time of week again folks! Yep, you guessed it, my week in pictures. I went ahead and left out any doctor visit pics because, well, I didn't take any when I was there and decided instead to use a pic from at home that day! So let's get this party started :)

Tattoo twins! last year I was lucky enough to be chosen to host a House Party for Adventuretime with Fiona and Cake and one of the party favors was temporary tattoos.  They've been sitting in a box this whole time (the extras anyway) and Maxwell and Memphis decided it was time to put some on!


Jynx is my cat.  She is my favorite in the house and we have her sister as well.  I'm a crazy person and I have too many pets, among them being this sweet little girl that keeps me company when I'm not feeling well and she has a weird habit of "nursing" on my finger while kneading on my hand.  I thought it was really cute when she was tiny, and it's still cute now, but it's kind of painful when she uses her claws!


Again, I'm crazy and have TOO MANY pet! Lol, anyone that knows me in real life knows I love them all so much and they are all pretty good animals, but I know I should pare down a little.  I just can't bear to part with any of them.  Speaking of Bear though...these are two of her kids and their dad.  From left to right, Rocco the dad, Doc and Maggie.


Things I got in the mail. The batman bag I got on eBay for a steal...like only a few bucks and it's awesome! And the calendar was completely free. Y'all know how much I like free things!


I'm trying to figure out if Memphis is really left handed or if he's ambidextrous because he is so young still.  He uses his left hand to write and draw more often than not, and I think that's pretty cool if it sticks.  My brother was left handed and I miss him so damn much it's painful, and this is like having a daily reminder of him.  Of course it will be fine with me too if we discover that he is right handed also!


Pants on his head. It's the way we rock sometimes!


And as always, my weekly gratuitous breastfeeding pic! Maybe I won't post one every week, but for now, I feel like it really is such a part of ME that I will, and also because it's such a taboo thing to see with a child his age I feel some importance in making it public so that maybe other mothers won't feel like they need to hide it.


So that's my week in pictures folks.  Of course I'm trying to get more posts written every week, I've got a lot to say, but I sometimes have a hard time typing it all out because I have small hands helping. I do think I might try using my voice recognition soon though.  I'm going to share one last pic just because it's silly and funny and I don't know why else,  but Siri said this...


Love you all for reading 💜
Until next time...
J








Comments

Laura Honeybee said…
I love your gratuitous breastfeeding photos. You're right - it's so important to normalise.
Luschka said…
Love your breastfeeding pic. My oldest is 4, and still asks every day, so I think normalising is great! :)
Angela said…
I love all of your animals, we have a bunch too! I also love that you included a breastfeeding pic, I have been breastfeeding for 8 years (3 kids) and am a fan of all efforts to normalize it. <3

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...