Well Then

 Ok so, I dunno how you got here but if you're here reading this hi.  I'm Juni and you may have found me from another social media or you may have just wandered in.  Regardless, this post is going to ramble so settle in...


October is a shitty month for me in general usually, mentally.  It's my "I lost my babies" month.  The birthday of my stillborn son, the anniversary of my losses and generally a shitty month.  But I do love Halloween because I'm Pagan as fuck.  So I'll kick off November and be all good.  This November I was fucking around on TikTok and posted a video that went viral.  Then my little company got so many orders so fast I didn't know it was even possible.  The faster I made gummies the faster they sold. 


 And the more videos I posted the more followers I got and in a week I went from 2,400 to roughly 16.5k. And counting I hope.  For a long time I didn't post here.  I felt like what I had to say wasn't worth it.  I felt like the things I had posted in the past was better left forgotten.  Now I look back with a mixture of embarrassment and pride.  Some of it is really well written and some of it is, well, it's just shit.  I had some really weird years in there.  And not a lot of people to talk to.


Looking back it's definitely an evolution.  From a very self centered and ungrateful little girl to a woman that had to swallow a lot of shit to get to where she is.  I have had some incredible strokes of luck but then again I also worked for promises and lies for almost a year from people that stole my recipes and still use them to this day before I got to have my own dream come true.  And I'm still pinching myself several times a day that I'm even getting regular orders, let alone selling out daily.  And I'm going to do my damdest to keep patients happy and products shipped out, so with that I'm off to go do just that.


Until next time...

J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...