A Little About A Lot...

 It's been a long time since I've been here, doing this.  This thing I used to do and cherish so very much.  My priorities changed, my life changed, the world changed, everything and everyone changed.  And that's ok.  I don't know where to really begin with this, but I'm betting it'll be a long one, so if you're here, reading this, settle in for a long post.  With a lot of run on sentences and grammar errors because when I get to typing I really don't pay as much attention as I should, and I don't proofread these as much as I used to.  My time is more valuable to me than it used to be.


  A long time a go a whole lot of doctors told me I was really sick...so sick I was going to die but not QUITE sick enough to qualify for any help of any kind. So I had myself pretty depressed for a while.  I realize now that ir was mostly self induced.  Some of it was situational, but most of it was because I do a great job of convincing myself the worst will happen so when good things happen I'm "surprised".  It's a mental illness, but my mother told me it was just pessimism. So I had done this most of my life.  Now, I have my mindset is that everything will work out for me because it literally always does.  Maybe not always the way I wanted it to originally, but once it works out I'm always happy about it.  Quite a shift from the old days.


  Some people that think they knew me even a year ago don't know anything about me.  I'm a different person than started this blog.  I've been through so many strange and unbelievably dramatic things that if I wrote about all of them it would seem as though I had made it all up.  So maybe at some point I will tell some of the stories, and give some of the hell I've been through the absolute humor it now deserves. I know this is kind of skipping around, but the truth is, my life kind of skipped around for a few years and then just stopped dead where I was supposed to be and I love it where I'm at.  I have all the same frustrations everyone else does I'm sure, but I just don't have the same deep longing for something else that I used to have.  I'm sad for the person I was, and the person that did.  And I hope for anyone that has ever read through any of my old posts and not felt so alone, they know that it gets better.  Maybe it doesn't if you don't work for it, I'm not sure, but I worked really hard to be this happy with my life.


  On that note, about the only craziness left in my life is that I have some bizarre social media groupies of the wrong kind that follow around my bigger (and sometimes the super small ones too) and report everything they can as often as possible as if that is their job.  If they need one, I could use people with that amount of dedication to do some online marketing.  Considering most of the first round of ambassadors we sent free products to did almost no online marketing at all.  As if they were only doing it for free products or something. But I digress...


  On that subject I feel like I should clarify a couple things about that.  It wasn't something I was doing just to give free stuff away, and if there was any question about what people needed to be doing they should have contacted me to ask about it.  Also, there were a lot of people that said "I got one box and then never heard from you".  That was entirely because I never heard from you.  I never saw any posts with our products, I never saw anything tagging us or using our hashtags.  Our ambassador program is not a free gift program.  If someone wants to participate, they need to actually promote the products they expect to be given for free or for just the shipping fee as that was all we ever asked anyone to pay to be in it.  Then I'm going to Gump out and say that's all I have to say about that.

  Moving right along lol...I've been working on filming YouTube videos for a few weeks, but in the middle of working on them my air conditioning broke and it took the apartment complex 3 weeks to fix it during 100 degree heat.  So that was a project on hold until this week.  We'll have some of them up at the end of the week for sure,  and I'm so looking forward to sharing my love of true crime and cannabis with everyone else.  I'm never against some good case recommendations as well, so feel free to comment anywhere you want with cases you want to see and talk about and we'll be sure to research them.  With not one but TWO Aspergers people doing research for the cases you're bound to get some tidbits some of the other channels may miss.  Or maybe just a perspective that's a little bit different.  You just never know with us, ya know?


  I think I'm going to go ahead and close this one up for the night, I am SUPER medicated and have my little *not* guy at my feet wanting some attention after a long day in the kitchen.  And he's got the sniffles still from his niece.  It still amazes me sometimes that I'm an adult, let alone a mother.  Then I remember I'm a GRANDmother.  I shouldn't even be allowed to go grocery shopping alone and they let me own a whole company.  On that note, I actually have to go work on my taxes....

Until next time...

J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...