A Little Catch Up and A Lot Of Caught Up...

   So wow, I'm writing again all of a sudden, what's with that?  Sometimes I'm completely predictable, and then again, sometimes I shock the hell out of even myself.  I'm not sure what compels me to share the things I do so openly, but at this point in my life, I kind of feel like there are people that could learn from the dumb shit I've done.  


  I was reading back through some of the older posts on here, remembering who I was then, where I was, and what I was going through.  I come off like such a miserable person in so much of it.  I really wasn't.  I just didn't have anyone to talk to and didn't know how to express myself any better than I did.  I don't truly know if I've learned from it, I just have someone to talk to now.  Someones...plural...I actually have a female friend that hasn't gone running for the hills or decided they don't like me anymore because I can't do enough for them (that's a reference to some really old posts about some really dramatic bullshit with a person I had considered a long time friend). And I have Ronnie that puts up with literally every stupid thing I do and say.  It's a gift he has, the patience of a saint when it comes to me.  But really, I'm just in here today because I have a cold, and I want to be filming random stuff I can post openly to share my life with the world.  And I have no idea why.  Except it's fun and I just feel like I have so many things I want to tell people about, not just about cannabis but ya know, weird shit I am fascinated with.  


  I am absolutely caught up in some of the hyper fixations that I've had for many years and kind of hid.  I didn't realize so many other people were fascinated by true crime.  And OMG do I want to talk about it all the time.  But no one in my home is nearly as interested as I am...so I want to make YouTube videos.  I have been desperately trying to get some filmed and edited and uploaded for weeks.  Between a broken ac, and now I caught a damn cold and can't stop coughing.  So not only can I not film, I can't cook today unless I mask up.  And that makes me feel like I'm suffocating in my own kitchen.  So although I'll do it, I'm not doin it today when I feel like shit.  So here I am. Writing my life in a blog.  


  The catching up part of the title?  Well, I need to catch up with the business end of things too.  We've been trying to update the pics on the site for weeks, and adding new products.  I do all of that part on my own, and I make all the products on my own as well, so I need to catch up with it.  So it doesn't look like we're selling unlabeled shit lol.  Also, so it doesn't look like I threw it together in 20 minutes and never fixed it.  I may have though when the dot com shut down.   Anyway, my cold medicine is kickin in and I'm going to go partake in a few edibles to keep my lungs from spazzing out.  I hope everyone is and has been well.


Until next time...

J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...