I love my Lady...

Well, I got my dog back :)  I had to drive 45 miles away to Mojave to get her, but she's home.  The little prick that had her started to get a little rude to my old man, but he just glared at him and the boy shut up.  She about ran off from the people as soon as she saw me though and came bounding up to me to lick my face.  When we got back home, it was evident that Bear had missed her terribly and they had to go outside and play for half an hour or so.  I'm glad to have my doggy back and it'll be a long time before I have faith in people to be honest.  I'm still not sure what they were thinking or why they begged me for her back only to try to rid themselves of her.  She's a very good dog (with the exception of the cat shit eating habit she has) and I will be forever grateful to my hubby that he got her back for me.

 Here she is as my feet in her spot on the ottoman...happy to be home!

I'm still moving, or should I say I'm still watching the baby while R gets my mom's house ready for us to be there. SO MUCH STUFF!!  I don't have any clue why my grandma saved the shit she did, or why my step dad bought all the things he did, but it's making for more work than we realized at first.  Fortunately, we're almost to the point of moving the beds over there and I will be thrilled shitless to wake up and have a cup of coffee with my mommy.

When I got sick, I layed in my hospital bed with her at my side and she promised me that we would be old ladies together and watch the world from our front porch.  When she got sick, I sat by her hospital bed and reminded her of that promise.  Neither one of us thought it would actually happen, but here we are, days away from it.  My mommy is my best friend.  I know that's pathetic to admit, but it's the truth.  My only female friend that's not related to me lives in Indiana, and it's hard for me to meet people with my agoraphobia issues.  My other best friend was married to my brother before he died and she's got her own kids and I'm not a very good friend to her for as good as she is to me, but she's always there for me when I need her.  But my mom...well, she knows me better than I know myself, and I missed a lot of years with her, but we're making up for it now.  I will treasure every moment we get to be together before it's her time or mine.

I have to be less morbid now, lol.  There is enough fabric and sewing stuff to start a craft store over there, so I'll be doing quite a few projects soon.  Maybe I'll actually get pictures of them to add here!  For now I'm going to close and go do some cleaning/packing!  Until next time...
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...