It's already been a long year...

We're only 20 days in and I feel like it's been 3 months already.  I'm sick again, the holidays and everything else that's gone on in my little bubble has stressed my poor body out to the max and my ticker's gone haywire again.  I had a defib right before xmas that was caused by a really severe a-fib and now I'm in full blown acute failure with lowered kidney and liver functions.  My mind is a wreck and my body is quickly following suit.  I'm also down to a weight I haven't seen since before I became a mother (when I snorted my lunch most days) and no one is quite sure why.  So yeah, Happy fucking New Year right? 

Onward and upward, my perfect baby turned 7 last week.  I was reminded that while I was wrestling my 18 month old hellion that he really WAS a perfect baby.  Quiet and calm and never got into anything.  He's making up for lost time with his sound effects and rude mouth, but that's ok, all 7 year olds are a little mouthy!

I did end up keeping one of Big Bear's puppies, her name is "Tink" as in short for tinkerbelle, but she's no belle, so it's just Tink.  Here's a couple pics of her :)


She was the runt of the litter, and she's the one that Bear had bitten the cord at the base (because the placenta was stuck inside her and Tink's head was wrapped in sac and needed to be broken to breathe) so my daughter and I had to save her from bleeding to death.  The pups were very easy to get rid of, they were extremely cute and Tink is pretty smart.  She is already potty trained and even though it's to puddle pads, she asks to go outside with the other dogs when they go.  I know I didn't need any more pets, but I love the little shit, so I got to keep her.

A great friend of mine opened a site with some hand made jewelry on it, I've added a link up top of the blog for people interested, I'll also put a link in the next few blogs.  She's got some really great stuff, I want it all but I'm broke as fuck (as always) so I think my guardian angel/bff/sounding board/all around best person I know is going to unsurprise me for valentine's day with a few pieces.  I'm pretty excited about that, even though my hubby loves me, I haven't gotten a v day gift in years and years.  So here is a link to her site Sea Island Treasures please show her some love and at least take a look at her stuff.

Ok, so I'm also gonna go ahead and give a shout out to Infant Advil Suspended Formula.  That shit is the bomb.  Memphis is a teething monster, and every time he goes to cut a tooth he's a butthole so we used almost a whole bottle of it over the course of a month while he was cutting his molars.  It works great, within like 10 minutes, it's also great tasting, no complaints from him.  I tasted it, as did daddy and we both couldn't find any after taste like with the other brands.  It lasted on average about 10 hours, which is about 2 hours more than the package states.  Will I buy it next time?  You bet I will.  The fact that I have 10 $2 off coupons is part of it, but mostly it's because it JUST WORKS.  When you have a kid in pain, you need something that works and works fast. 

On that, I'm going to leave you with my little video that I coerced of him talking.  I never get good video of him talking and I was glad to get a little bit, but in reality, he speaks much better and a LOT more than you see here. 


Until next time...
J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...