Reviews reviews reviews...

Yeah, so I need to do a bunch of them.  I'm thinking I'm gonna cram them all into one or something, but that would be unfair to my one reader, I don't think that person gives a flying fuck at a rolling rats rear about bic 4 color pens or madjool dates, let alone the fish oil shit I pawned off on my daughter.  But, what I am gonna do is try to get a few keyword hits for my wonderful home made diy crap.  Evidently, I'd be rude to not give credit to google for looking up the recipes on other sites and in all due credit, these recipes are not my own, but the effort sure as shit is.

Washing soda.  That shit is hard to find.  Did you know you can just put baking soda on a cookie sheet in the oven while you go about your afternoon and it'll turn into the same thing?  Well, I didn't either until I googled it.  Then I did it and I had all the ingredients I needed to make the home made things I'll list below.

Laundry Powder...
One bar Fels Naptha
Two cups borax
Two cups washing soda

grind up in the food processor and use 1 to 3 tablespoons per load (not to be used on cloth diapers)

Liquid Laundry Soap (no grate variety)
Three Tablespoons BLUE Dawn (yes, it must be blue dawn)
Two Tablespoons borax
Two Tablespoons washing soda

Mix in large bottle with warm water and use 1/3 cup per load of diapers (or other laundry I'm sure but I didn't use it for that)

Dishwasher Detergent
One cup borax
One cup washing soda
One cup salt
6 Packets Orange Koolaid (unsweetened)

Mix in a large jar, use 2 tablespoons per load and fill rinse aid dispenser with white vinegar

OK, so, I should have probably taken pictures but I have the flu and I lost my blackberry in my room somewhere this week, or rather, the baby did.  But I swear I really did make all these things.  If I can do it, even you can.  I even did it AND made dinner.  That's a whole other story, we made taco shells with flat bottoms in the oven on the rack, and  for future reference, use tongs.  That is all.

Until next time....
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...