Haunted Houses...

I don't know how many of you believe in ghosts, or spirits or energies.  I happen to firmly believe.  I live in a house filled with energy.  My stepfather and my grandmother both died here within months of each other, not to mention that my grandpa had already been hanging around in spirit for about 20 years and my brother about 10.  Then my uncle passed away and he manifests as a sneaky little boy like my mom remembers him from her teenage years.  

If I wasn't already a nut job, living in a haunted house might do it.  You'd think anyway.  But this isn't my first one actually, I've been a haunted person for longer than I can remember so I'm rather used to it.  The hard part here is that it's people I love and wish I could have back.  Why I'm so lonely for them in death I don't know, I wasn't very nice to them in life for the most part.  Maybe this is my Karma?  Perhaps.



I'm also faced daily with the memories and the belongings I've not been given permission to part with or pack away.  So I guess in a way I'm trying to justify my crazy showing because of these things.  Really though, it's probably just cuz I'm fucking nuts and I'm embarrassed by it.  Moving on...I FINALLY got my anti depressants refilled today so I'll be feeling much better by the end of the week and all will be well again in loonyville ;).  
Here's a youtube video of Memphis. You can subscribe to my channel there if you want, I post mostly videos of him there :)

Until next time...
j

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...