Yep, One More Post For The Cunty Twatlips That Have Moved On....

So...when you move on from something and no longer care you don't click into a link to see what you can see.  I get email all the time that I never check, never click the links, never check to see what the blog said because I truly don't care.  When you click this link to get here (which you'll have to do to see it) you make yourself a choice to be here.  You make yourself a choice to show that you've been because again, the internet is a truly mysterious gadget for some people, but when you have a monetized blog it records individualized clicks.  So when you come in from the same say...samsung phone over and over again, blogger tells me.  Or when you're coming in from another android device.  Or ios.  When I get curious enough, I can check the IP addresses too.  And I can see if it's the same person reading the same post over and over (or um...showing everyone they can think of because they got mentioned by name and wowie how special are you that you got mentioned in my blog you special special person!!!) or if it's actually individual clicks.  There's a legit reason for it being set up that way but it's funny when someone says they're all moved on but they're clicking onto the same post like 30 times in a day.  Or when they have to edit a comment because they realized that they did indeed admit that they had been sent screen shots of my facebook.  Still, again, whatever but come the fuck on you stupid nasty fucking cunt.  And let's move on to your statement about how I never made you cry.  That's funny too.  I have text messages on my HUSBAND'S phone from you asking him to tell me to stop posting "terrible things about you and your daughter because if my intention was to hurt both of your feelings and make you cry I've succeeded".  And for your stalker crew...ok...if you're going to openly admit you have someone sending you screenshots of my social media that you're blocked from then exactly what would you call that?  That's stalking.  And gross.  And exactly what my post was about.  You know, the one you quoted.  As far as what you lied to my dad about?  Your intentions, but I'm quite sure with you it's pretty hard for you to tell what's true and what's not anymore considering how much you lie on the regular.  You can't even tell yourself the truth most of the time and you've been that way the entire time I've known you.  Even when I was watching the video of you collecting my foodstamps in 1997 you looked like you firmly believed that they were owed to you.  You're the worst form of hypocrite.  The kind that doesn't think there's anything wrong with what you do.  While you teach your children that's how to behave.  And your poor baby girl that I attacked so bad...you know the one that had to jump my shit and give me medical advice while she wasn't even done with LVN school?  She's fucking lucky I'm not a bigger bitch than I am and I didn't screen shot all that and send it to her school.  It'd have cost her her career.  You might want to teach her better since she's still in such utter need of mommy's protection.  Get real bitch.  Lucky for her I'm not Kaptain screen shotter like some folks huh?  But guess what I do have screen shots of?  Yeah...I'll leave you to wonder.  If you haven't thought about me, or worried about me or whatever, then why'd you even click to read it?  BECAUSE YOU'RE A LIAR. JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER WAS.  And your daughter is.  And if you want to see my mother (which is just another lie, because we all know what both of you have said about her for years, but I'm sure you'll say you had no contact with her because of me.  But you never had any problem texting or messaging me to ask me if you could buy some of my pills.  Or hers, now did ya?) if you really do want to see her...grow a fucking pair of goddamned balls and ask someone that knows.  How the fuck did you think MY DAD would know?  That's the dumbest thing yet.  But again I have to remember this is someone that doesn't know the difference between your and you're so I guess it's par for the course there.  Its just too bad you're a fucking moron.  It's also a damn shame children inherit their intelligence from their mother.  Your poor kids.

NOW SHOO YOU FUCKING SHIT FLY, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE BUT I SURE HOPE YOUR "LITTLE" SCREEN SHOTTER HAS FUN SHOTTING THIS FOR YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...