wait...what?

Yeah, I'm actually writing a post.  I know, I must have some time on my hands or something to complain about or something.  Well I have none of the first and a whole fucking lot of the second.  This is where I will do two things, first, remind you that you clicked to come here and made a choice to be here so if you're reading it and you get offended or butthurt because of something I'm saying it's your own fucking fault ya goddamed baby and second, it's my fucking blog if I want to use it to bitch the next person that accuses me of being attention seeking is going to get cunt kicked.  Yeah bitch that clicked just to see if it was about you....I do mean you and your puss baby and her cohorts that wanna talk shit.  Bring it the fuck on, I'm healthy now.  You know where I'm at, come the fuck on. Just make sure you bring it big twatsicle because I'll make sure all my shit's loaded and ready.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way yes, I have aggression issues.  Why you ask? Yeah, I know you didn't, neither did anyone else because frankly no one gives a flying fuck what upsets me I don't think.  As long as I play my part for the right people at the right time and play the game the right way.   I'm fucking tired of helping people and getting shit on.  I'm tired of people assuming they know what's going on when they don't.  I'm tired of people saying they are there for me when they really only want a fair trade.  Nothing is EVER no strings attached.  Nothing is ever given just because someone cares.  There is ALWAYS an expectation of reward.   And if I can't offer a big enough reward I'm not worth helping right then.  That's fine, I'm not worth that much to you...cool.  I'm not worth that much to a lot of people, they keep right on proving that.

Wanna know something?  A few weeks ago I tried to off myself.  I lied and said I didn't but when I looked at the bottle of pills that I took it was really easy to take them.  It was so easy to swallow them all in a row, pill after pill after pill.  It wasn't until I got to the 15th or 20th one before I had second thoughts and by then I had taken what should have been a fatal dose.  Guess what happened.  No one cared.  NOTHING changed.  It didn't matter.  People don't treat things any differently.  They don't care if things get to be too much.  Or if I have a day that my psyche is fractured.  I AM NOT WHOLE.  I don't claim to be.  I am flawed, I'm fucked up.  Even the hospital didn't care.  They sent me home untreated to die.  Even though my husband had watched me take all those pills and what I took causes seizures and cardiac arrest in even healthy people and yes renee and kaeleigh you can look it up since you'll say I'm lying or it was just a cry for attention, it was Baclofen, 20mg pills.  Bet you bitches feel like it had any morsel of anything to do with you? Fuck you.  It didn't.  My pacemaker battery died.  You know, that one I don't need for my fictitious terminal illness I don't have (that runs in our family though that she has dna of so uh...duh fuckwit).  I have stressors.  Also I hear a big congrats are in order for finishing her LVN school...when does she her MD again??

So there's your post cunts.  Go cry because I called you names and tell the world how you'd beat my ass but I'm just not worth it. (or your lazy ass won't get up to do it)

Until next time...
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...