The Life I Lead...

Yeah, it's me again.  I do this sometimes, ya know, that thing where I actually give a shit about life and try to make a go of things?  So fuck what you heard it's what you hearin.  Yup, I'm quoting DMX.  What else to you expect the girl with the Deadpool tattoo to do?

Damn I hate this shit though...I hate the not knowing.  But I do know this:  It always works out the way it's supposed to.  Always.  Today is a significant date for me, for Ronnie, for our family.  My whole world changed 12 years ago, and for the worse, for the better, forever.  I lost a baby 12 years ago today.  Not a miscarriage per se, but a premature stillbirth due to amniotic infection.  It's a long story, I think I've told the story before if you look back through the archives and I choose not to taint my happiness today with the hurt and heartache retelling it causes.  So I won't.  Needless to say,  he was lost, and it changes a person.

Forever changed the landscape of my history.  A history that is filled with things most people think are made up and manipulated for attentions sake or humor, but most are either downplayed or are told the way they are.  Because it is who I am.  I came across this on my Facebook newsfeed today and of course it fits me well.  Don't walk a mile in my shoes, you could never do it.


The life I lead isn't for everyone.  And everyone doesn't understand what it is to be like me.  They don't understand what it's like to have finances like ours, how we get by, how we are able to do things like smoke pot (donations are a beautiful thing people and some places donate for shout outs, as well as some people are willing to do things like trade for things we own and don't want or time we have to give) or pay our bills (I have an extremely generous friend in another state that pays a lot of my bills and sends me money when I am flat broke because he is an amazing human being, not because there is anything in it for him) when I bitch about never making enough money.  The truth of it is, if you're not paying my bills, it's not your fucking business.  And this blog, and my social media are not my entire life, they are snippets into my life.  There is a lot more behind the scenes that no one but us and a very few selected people know about.  If you're one of those people, you know exactly who you are.  If you question if you're one of them, you're not.  It's that fucking simple.  I'm more private than I seem.  

It takes a strange kind of person to bare literally all for the world to see.  One that "has no shame" most would think.  That's not true.  A lot of people think that I would literally to anything at all for money.  The reality is simple, I won't or I wouldn't be broke, think about it.  I have hard limits.  There are a lot of limits to what I will do.  I have kind of a general rule about shoving things up my ass for instance.  I'm not into it, so I don't.  I've been camming for 10 years without ever once shoving anything up my ass.  Maybe that's why I'm broke.  Try explaining that to your kids at  Christmas, "sorry kids, you can't have a PS4 because mommy doesn't like things in her asshole".  Yeah, nope.  

Speaking of camming, I'm still waiting on approval to start the new site.  I'm fucking always waiting on someone else to make money.  And what do you want to bet they're not having an issue with their bills getting paid?  Because bitches like me don't matter to people like them, I'm just another piece of ass.  Aren't I always?

Until next time...
J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...