Work Work Work...

Except it's not really work when you find people you enjoy being with right?  So let me tell you what's going on in my world.  And here again is your friendly reminder that you clicked in here, you picked to be here so anything in this lil ole blog of mine that offends your delicate sensibilities?  Well, I don't particularly give a fuck and you can go cry somewhere else.  Moving on.

My life in a nutshell has been pretty cool.  With the exception of the hiccup a little while back and yeah, it was kind of a big hiccup I admit, things are better right now than they have been in a long long time.  My new work environment has a lot to do with that.  Yep, it's actual work people.  Someone really truly paid money for pictures of me.  Surprising I know.  But when you have someone that's really good at taking the pics and editing them, I guess it doesn't matter how many flaws you have or how fucked up you are in reality.  All that really matters to a whole lot of people is the outside anyway.

 

It's amazing to find people that care about the inside too.  And I'm fortunate to say I have indeed found that in my new photographer and the model I've been steadily working with this last month.  It's been an absolutely amazing experience and I can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like to not have had it happen.  Especially with perfect timing. So I know this is kind of a short blog, but I am going to share some of the pics here.  Forgive the watermarks, but uh...I do actually know who visits this blog (yes I see you dipshits) and I'm not giving anyone the chance to publicize it without my name in it this time lol.  Have a great day!!!



Until next time...
J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...