Boys smell bad!!

Well, as much as it may embarrass him I have to admit that teenage boys STINK.  Like I don't even know how he stands himself.  The fucker is the hairiest kid I've ever seen since my brother was that age.  He is such a great guy that it's hard for me to find faults beyond the average teenage boy crap.  So my plan of attack is this...I'm going to make him some all natural deodorant that he can apply um, well, other places than just his armpits, since I'm pretty sure it's not just his armpits that stink.  Since I don't have much else to talk about today (bad pain day again :( )  I thought I'd share the recipe and when he's tried it for a few days, I'll post our "results" lol.

1/8 cup baking soda
1/8 cup cornstarch
2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
3-5 drops essential oil of your choice (I have lavender on hand so we'll use that)

melt the coconut oil and mix together all ingredients.  you can use an old stick deodorant container to apply but I've read that the gel kind of applicator works best.

Until next time....
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...