Mamatography 2014, Week Four...a day late and a dollar short ;)

mtbadge2
We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)







Yeah, it's been a rough week. My mom is sure she's very sick and keeps needing us to call an ambulance for her. Both times in the last ten days they didn't admit her though, which only makes things worse at home because it makes her more attention seeking and drug seeking. But moving on...I'm a day late and I apologize, but I'm here! So let's get this show on the road.

A lot of the pictures this week are these. For what it worth, I love comments, and it rocked that I got so much encouragement in this direction, because this is my everyday life still.  He really is a picky eater in that he prefers to nurse over eat most of the time. It's mostly because he needs dental work done and when his little teeth are fixed, he'll eat better and this time will shift to a different way of being for us. But for now, this is me, this is US.


Here is me, in a happy moment in the dress my friend bought me for my birthday. I love this dress :)


More boobies and playing with the filters on one of my photo apps;)


Memphis had some selfie time.


Maxwell watching a movie in our room, the pic below is what phiz was doing while watching that same movie...


Boobie!


Morgen finally let me cut his hair!


I had to edit this in, because I'd forgotten to put the pic of my Fairy door up! This Fairy door was the front door of my childhood dollhouse and means a lot to me. The Fairy family is happy to have their door back up now! (And on the right there is my alter, I'd be happy to share how that's set up if any Pagans are interested :) ).



Wasn't an exciting week as they go, but it was mine 💜 and I love the people I had in it! I've got a bunch more to write about, but I think I'll do it in another post because I like to keep these what they are! Much love to all, until next time...
J








This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 15 hrs, 45 min (2/9/2014 11:05 AM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 15 hrs, 46 min (2/9/2014 11:05 AM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 15 hrs, 46 min (2/9/2014 11:05 AM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 15 hrs, 49 min (2/9/2014 11:05 AM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 15 hrs, 49 min (2/9/2014 11:05 AM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...