Mamatography 2014, Weeks 6 & 7...

mtbadge2
We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)






Yeah, I'm REALLY late this week! I'm also combining the two weeks to play catch up because I'm behind the other people doing this project and I would like to be on the same week as everyone else.  I'm not gonna lie, this last 10 days or so, my world has been more than a little stressful and if you are a regular reader, you know what I'm talking about.

I did another collage because I have not kept up with my picture a day which is really strange for me. Even when NOT doing this project, I live my life in photographs and have ever since I've had the ability. Like I said last week, I'm just having a hard time keeping my head on straight but I'm working on it ;)

My lil Phizzy is sick, so next week may not be a heck of a lot better, but I will be back to my regular format I do believe...

               

As you all know, a lot of my pics are Memphis, but I'm going to try to get the other kids involved too when I can!  We had some great weather here, lil man discovered the joys of shaving cream painting in the bath, and I had a blast watching my favorite cat Jynx watch television.  The picture of the frown? That's because I wasn't going with them that day to walk to pick up Maxwell from school (I was hurting too much and very tired from walking the day before) but how cute is that look?  So that's my story for the weeks and I'll be posting a regular post in the next few days I hope about our saga with the taxes.  Fun fun fun (not)!  

Until next time...
J

Comments

Angela said…
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a few rough weeks, but seriously...the frown it soo cute!
Laura Honeybee said…
I love your breastfeeding pics :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...