I am Lois...



If you got here from facebook, you already know I am Lois right?  Let me explain.  I'm semi obsessed with the tv show Family Guy.  Way back when, my little family WAS family guy!  I was Lois, my husband was Peter, and we had Meg, Chris and Stewie.

I am Lois the screen name was born from that.  I was honestly a little surprised when facebook let me change my official name on my personal page to Lois Griffin.  So, when you see me on other sites with the name Lois, it's just an alter ego if you will.  My real name is kind of unusual, so I rather enjoy having a "normal" name.

Moving on :)  I have a lovely silly pic of my very pregnant Bear dog.  We think she's due the first of June or so.  Her babies have been kicking up a storm lately and Max thought it was pretty cool.

On an entirely different subject, I caught a picture of Memphis taking a few steps.  I wasn't quick enough to get it on video, but I still wanted to share it here!


It's also official, we're moving over to what we're now calling the family house.  My mom feels like it isn't really "hers" if we're all going to be living there, it's the family's.  We really are all we've got left.  I do have an uncle, but I am sure once we move over there he'll go right back to being rather non existent.  Other than that I have no other family on my mom's side left.  We'll be there in the next month.  In the long run it'll save us all kinds of money, and it takes the pressure off of my mom to pay the bills.  We don't have much money, but with only one house full of utilities to pay for and no landlord to deal with we can swing it no problem.  So I guess, it's gonna take the pressure off of me too.

Well, I'm being summoned yet again for boobies, so I'm going to sign off for now!  Until next time...
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...